• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Do you keep missing or something?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well it is a very small target.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'll have a go if you like!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I'll have a go if you like!
          This should do the trick....

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

We seem to have had a thread deleted, but for the life of me I can't work out which one!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Blimey - the people in the next bank of desks who have ignored me for the last two years all said goodnight when I left the office today. It was a bit scary - I hope they don't make a habit of it!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                We seem to have had a thread deleted, but for the life of me I can't work out which one!
                Those pesky mods.

Comment

Blimey - the people in the next bank of desks who have ignored me for the last two years all said goodnight when I left the office today. It was a bit scary - I hope they don't make a habit of it!
                  IR35

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    IR35
                    It's quite funny really. There's a relatively new lady works with them. She's young, blonde, slim and gorgeous. She is never seen without a posse of gentlemen admirers around her. Today I had cause to go to her desk to speak to her briefly, and that interaction seems to have now made me move from the ignore list - a bit like when the popular girl at school is friendly towards you, you suddenly become more popular.

Comment

It's quite funny really. There's a relatively new lady works with them. She's young, blonde, slim and gorgeous. She is never seen without a posse of gentlemen admirers around her. Today I had cause to go to her desk to speak to her briefly, and that interaction seems to have now made me move from the ignore list - a bit like when the popular girl at school is friendly towards you, you suddenly become more popular.
                      Aww you have always been popular to us MS

So tell me about this fitty, do you have a pic?
                      Last edited by SimonMac; 5 November 2013, 18:34.

Comment

Working...
                      X