• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good grief, I've found the light of CUK through the dark murkiness of the new ClientCo!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

How's the new gig?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        I'm not regretting the cocktails at lunchtime. Client might be though
        Off to the gym this evening as well; I expect to have stinky-sweat syndrome. That might take my mind off the headache.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Off to the gym this evening as well; I expect to have stinky-sweat syndrome. That might take my mind off the headache.
          I've got a headache too. I'm using mine as an excuse not to go for a run.

Mind you I am listening to Andrew Ng talk about polynomials in my latest attempt at self improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            How's the new gig?
            It's fun! Enjoying the company, getting up to speed. Been in lots of meetings. Haven't a clue what's going on but I'm getting good tutelage!

Commute is good too - been driving around at night on the Ninja which has been quite scary at times and have stayed at GF#1 to reduce the journey.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I expect to have stinky-sweat syndrome.
              I don't need a gym for that. The "air conditioning" at Clientco kicking out warm air (when the thermo is on minimum) helps with that. And I still have the trip home to go.

A nice winter coat is needed when it's 3 degrees out as I leave home, but definitely not required when you walk into Bank station in the evening and it reminds me of my first tour in 'Nam... I'm sure last night sweat was condensing on the ceiling and dripping back down.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                I've got a headache too. I'm using mine as an excuse not to go for a run.
                Bad excuse! Go and run it off! Chop chop! Move it move it you 'oribble oik!
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  It's fun! Enjoying the company, getting up to speed. Been in lots of meetings. Haven't a clue what's going on but I'm getting good tutelage!

Commute is good too - been driving around at night on the Ninja which has been quite scary at times and have stayed at GF#1 to reduce the journey.
                  Fun? Work's not supposed to be fun! Can I have some of what you're on?

Comment

Bad excuse! Go and run it off! Chop chop! Move it move it you 'oribble oik!
                    Hmmm, maybe I'll just eat chocolate instead.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Fun? Work's not supposed to be fun! Can I have some of what you're on?
                      He's also staying at GF1's so its not surprising its fun. He's got all day and meetings to dream of the evening....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X