• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning!

Up bright and early.

Vaguely thinking about doing the Fleet 10K this morning. Will see how the day looks in an hour or so...

Comment

Morning...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all, mixed day yesterday. came off the mountain bike and now have some nicely bruised ribs. Went to see Cirque du Soleil last night. Awesome show that made me forget my ribs ached.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning just been perusing kitchen pron this morning.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Fleet 10K done. Sunny but breezy - got conked on the conk by a conker! Knackered now, but new PB! (only my 2nd 10K, so easily done).

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Fleet 10K done. Sunny but breezy - got conked on the conk by a conker! Knackered now, but new PB! (only my 2nd 10K, so easily done).
              good job!
              Join IPSE

Comment

Evening all

Trains out to the sticks cancelled until after 9am tomorrow so looks like I'm WFH for the morning at least.

Comment

Morning all...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bunflight on the trains this morning as only half were running.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X