• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Here is work, am still in cloggers and have managed to dodge wearing a burka for several weeks. It appears I get to stay in cloggers.
    and thrice

Comment

Comment

the hob and the fridge alone cost 10K and I have yet to pick the ovens and the extractor. This is even before I get started on the worktop.
        <Zeity faints clean away>

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          and thrice
          The way things are going there, they will change their minds last minute and I end up having to go anyway, which wouldn't surprise me.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            <Zeity faints clean away>
            Calm down dear it's only a cooker!
            Last edited by norrahe; 25 October 2013, 08:28.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

Comment

if the price of gas and eleccy came down a bit then it'd be worth it
                Join IPSE

Comment

10K? I think I'll be sticking with whatever is there

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    10K? I think I'll be sticking with whatever is there
                    It's too high (not smurf height) and has been designed really badly, so there's no proper workspace. The oven is a carp one shelf combi.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It's too high (not smurf height) and has been designed really badly, so there's no proper workspace. The oven is a carp one shelf combi.
                      Sounds fine to me

Comment

Working...
                      X