• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Bored now, well when I say now, I was bored before I got into work
    I think I was bored before I woke up this morning.

Comment

I haven't been bored all day. Amazing.

Bye
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Byeeee

Last edited by zeitghost; 22 October 2013, 07:15. Reason: Missing :, hangs head in shame.

Comment

Got my new external hard drive at the weekend. Its all loaded up with stuff to watch this week.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            I think I was bored before I woke up this morning.
            Try some of these

50 ways to liven up your working day at the office | The Poke:

Comment

Morning
              Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

Just sent an email which will eventually provide some entertainment.

Oh and discovered we have more bottles of Baileys in the house than bottles and cans of beer. Need to correct that situation urgently.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Morning

Oh and discovered we have more bottles of Baileys in the house than bottles and cans of beer. Need to correct that situation urgently.
                    By drinking the Baileys until there's less of it?

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Morning

Details?

I get various emails last night saying I need to be in early tomorrow to "give assistance" to the Managed Services team with a problem they are having in Production after the roll back, grand total of 11 seconds work and I get to finish at 15:30 today. Now to eat my porridge and watch some HIMYM before anyone else gets in the office
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X