• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Ooops, tulip hitting the fan in all corners of the programme today as PM v PM war escalates
    I'm keeping out of it. Which is proving difficult as I'm the one who gets the end client emails and has to report yet again what is happening.....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

PM2 (or should that be PPM for Pretend Project Manager) has been backed into a corner and made to call the Client for a "discussion"

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

PM2 (or should that be PPM for Pretend Project Manager) has been backed into a corner and made to call the Client for a "discussion"

Isn't that client just the client for PM1's project?
        Last edited by eek; 30 September 2013, 14:51.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Air-cons been broken all day. It was fine this morning (a little warm, but bearable). Starting to melt now.

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Dude, you think you are an 10 foot tall green alien lizard, that ship has sailed!

There's and there's really really

Comment

Evening!

Back from GF#1's daughter's friend's wedding. What a chavtastic tatooed hoot. Groom downed a litre bottle of brandy at the start of the reception and was vomit city by 6pm.

Class act.

But the coronation chicken and meatballs that GF#1 made was ace!

Now drinking Negronis (many thanks to norrahe!)
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Evening

Nice little hotel / pub this week.

Comment

Sausage, mash n onion gravy ordered.

Comment

Working...
                      X