• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well today's F1 is a tad yawnworthy.

In other news, have prepped the sausage mix for my chorizo and traditional sausages, put my salt beef in brine and cured the bacon.

I've also put my dry spice rub on my pork ribs and will make a bbq sauce for later.

Once F1 is over it will be time to stuff the sausages.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I am fed up with taking the surgeon's advice. 9 days of staying in are doing my head in. off for a walk. A whole 100 metres - end of road and back again. For me its like a marathon.....

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Well today's F1 is a tad yawnworthy.

In other news, have prepped the sausage mix for my chorizo and traditional sausages, put my salt beef in brine and cured the bacon.

I've also put my dry spice rub on my pork ribs and will make a bbq sauce for later.

Once F1 is over it will be time to stuff the sausages.
        Sausages stuffed, also made slow roasted tomato and red pepper soup.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I am fed up with taking the surgeon's advice. 9 days of staying in are doing my head in. off for a walk. A whole 100 metres - end of road and back again. For me its like a marathon.....
          Don't come crying to us if your knee is ****ed.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

bought new monitor and half set up my new home office. Just need to sneak the second monitor followed by £500 worth of pc in.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Don't come crawling to us if your knee is ****ed.
              FTFY

Comment

Don't come crying to us if your knee is ****ed.
                Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                FTFY
                My knee is fine! Its the calf - huge blood loss day after op and it refuses to go.

Worse still MrsBP wants seeing to tonight - and MTT is not around. I am going to have to take it easy - no further damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  You and Cojak could do Duelling Ukeleles. Squeal piggy!!
                  Bought the ukulele, just need lessons now

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bought the ukulele, just need lessons now

Comment

Today I am getting out of the house

BabyBP wanted to go on normal train - which means going round London - but that is too much for my calf.

Hw was given a choice between javelin train (Ashford -> St Pancreas return, MrsBP goes to retail outlet at Ashford) or steam train Tenterdon.

He has picked javelin train. For the moment. He might change his mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X