• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    telephone at home.
    Well make sure you keep posting on here at the same time. And good luck.

Comment

i get the impression that chair is driving people away from tpd. is this true?
      Yes......
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

i get the impression that chair is driving people away from tpd. is this true?
        I will see this thread gets killed one way or the other. All leave now. Move along now - nothing to see here please ladies and CM...

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricChair View Post
          and add 1 gives...

Comment

I will see this thread gets killed one way or the other. All leave now. Move along now - nothing to see here please ladies and CM...
            gimp!
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

I've only just notices there are a number of TPD's ... Which one ?

Comment

Ok, 'programming' away the Rhesus monkeys won't work Nick, and there have been no other replies, so I'm assuming you could all be beaten into submission by a solitary, crippled Rhesus monkey with a twitch and club foot, with just one arm.

Comment

Do we think someone who's original account got a permanent ban should be alowed to destroy TPD?
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I've only just notices there are a number of TPD's ... Which one ?
                    The real one Monkey!!

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Do we think someone who's original account got a permanent ban should be alowed to destroy TPD?
                    No -
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      Do you think I was serious? hohohoho. there is 1 born every minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X