• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Nick
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Now I'm going for a shave and off to bed... I've got work in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        hello from the TPD 500 Club !!!!
        Yay!!

Go Monkey Go Monkey

{need a smilie for that American double handed stirring type action}
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Sorry if this is a silly question but how do i find out how many TPD posts I have?
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Oh dear, apparently the poor 23 year old nobody at HMRC who sent the CD's has resigned today.

That's something to have on your CV.....
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Night johnboy

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                Sorry if this is a silly question but how do i find out how many TPD posts I have?
                Go to the Light Relief forum, click on the replies number and it brings up the number of posts per person.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Night johnboy
                  TTFN 5X
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    Oh dear, apparently the poor 23 year old nobody at HMRC who sent the CD's has resigned today.

That's something to have on your CV.....
                    CD

Comment

136 for me - make that 137 now

And counting..

Comment

Working...
                      X