• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Yes, they're cheaper but they're also terrified for their lives. Not exactly conducive to a good working environment
    previous permie co outsourced to Tunisia and the technical director was out there when it all kicked off. We stopped outsourcing the UK work there immediately afterwards.

Looking at linkedin the best person there is doing rather well for himself so don't think it was a bad move for him.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Clientco's decision to outsource t'Egypt isn't looking too smart at the moment
      FTFY
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just team meeting to go - then I can Foxtrot Oscar.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Good luck with the op!

Morning all....
                Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

Good luck with the op!

Morning all....
                  Is that today? Good luck Brillo.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

Good luck with the op!

Morning all....
                    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Is that today? Good luck Brillo.
                    Many thanks to both of you.

I had my breakfast at 4am - though I can eat until 9am if I want. I can drink water until 11am but will stop soon. In at 1pm then op at 3pm.

Dallas has offered to drop in to see me after the op - though I think that is for more to do with her coming to nick the free toiletries I get! And sampling their amazing wine list. And no doubt to take to photos of me in agony to post.....

Comment

Morning all
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X