• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    No spoilers

was it any good?
    Yes

Comment

Is it home time yet?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Today I am not going out for lunch but eating fruit until I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Or a simple "piss off" and walk would do the same
          You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheFaQQer again.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Today I will be going home for lunch. Especially as the place i am at is only 6 miles from home.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              My knee is too painful to walk the 400m to tesco! Sometimes I walk 50m to Heron Quays, get DLR to tesco then cross waiting DLR trains to get DLR going the other way! But even that is too painful.

Comment

Ideally I would have a catheter or nappy as the toilet is 15m away and that is a long walk.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Hmmmm, this day gets better and better, at the time of my extension offer I advised the resourcing people that I will be on holiday from next Friday, guess it never got to the PM as I have just had an email asking if my leave was approved before I booked it?

There is a high chance I am going to watch Breaking Bad before tonight if this keeps up!
                  He's more patient than I would be!! and there are more possible eek replacements than simonmac replacements on this project.

In other news from a source code comment

/// <summary>
                  /// Event fire to handle updation of Total amount paid
                  /// </summary>
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

tempting
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      tempting
                      zen chury