• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    In other news, last evening's ep of CSI New York included a mention of caesium in a sarni and silver nitrate burn ointment.
    Apparently the caesium would probably have set the sarnie alight long before the guy ate any of it.

And my experience of silver nitrate is as a caustic.

However, there really is a silver nitrate burn ointment.

Amazing wot you learn on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Are you going to email grand designs or s.beeny at bigjugs.co.uk to see if you can get on the TV ?
      None of them are looking at the moment.

I watched the Caroline Quentin thingy this week because people kept telling me "oh, they're doing a church", but they weren't really. And all the people on it annoyed me (apart from the people doing the chapel).
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I keep hoping that suddenly, the Beeny will realise that there's a great project there, and just pop round.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Comment

so I tried to grab a couple of dropping domains last night for a freebie version of erro.rs.

I got one of them but the other was grabbed by another company that nows has offered it for $97. While I know its not much money I really don't want to give the scam artists the money for it.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Solicitors

Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Breaking bad is on this weekend
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Solicitors

Wot they done now?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Breaking bad is on this weekend

I'm staying off the grid every week from Sunday night until I've seen the episode. No Facebook, no Twitter, no CUK, phone off, everything. Game of Thrones spoilers were all over the web immediately following the Red Wedding episode and I expect Breaking Bad to be similar.

Comment

Working...
                      X