• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waiting to here if the offer Mrs Eek expects to appear on our house appears.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      waiting to here if the offer Mrs Eek expects to appear on our house appears.

"hear"
      Join IPSE

Comment

Bloody apprentices, talking about how many places I have contracted and I said a new gig every 6 months or so, they worked out then I have had about 100
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I have had about 100
          lie back and think of England
          Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all.

I'm in the library in Neath.

Took until 10 a.m. for the interweb thingie to come up.

Now there's a craft fair going on in the reading room which successfully prevents anyone reading in there.

It's like a fecking bear garden.

Where did the

SILENCE

go?

Comment

fecking estate agents, giving ours the boot and asked for any exit fees etc... to be invoiced with 14 days notice.

What do the C***s do, they take it out of this months rental payment without telling us they were going to do that.

what's more they are charging us an arm and a leg to leave them, despite the fact they were f***ing useless and I had to arrange stuff instead of them.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

is that legal for them to do?
                Join IPSE

Comment

Who knows?

It's cloggie land.

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    fecking estate agents, giving ours the boot and asked for any exit fees etc... to be invoiced with 14 days notice.

What do the C***s do, they take it out of this months rental payment without telling us they were going to do that.

what's more they are charging us an arm and a leg to leave them, despite the fact they were f***ing useless and I had to arrange stuff instead of them.

They just want to ensure they get paid. Possession is after all 9/10ths of the law.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      They just want to ensure they get paid. Possession is after all 9/10ths of the law.
                      It's the fact I specifically requested they give us notice when they will take excess payments out, as well as giving us an invoice, not randomly doing it.

I need to make sure there's enough dosh in our UK account to make mortgage payments etc... and if they take more than the allotted amount without prior notice we can end up overdrawn or the bank won't pay out due to insufficient funds. They were specifically told to invoice us 14 days in advance.

I am going to be so glad when we get rid of them, useless fecking c***s
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X