• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno what to do about ZeitMater.

Her progressive deterioration is becoming concerning.

And it's not doing ZeitPater a power of good either.

Comment

Is this a pali that I see before me?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Well, goodness me, so it is, so it is.

Comment

I think I have a collection of antique specs much like that.

Plus the 1980s, 1990s & until recently the 2000s versions.
          You'll be needing an appropriate motor to go with those;

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

All the three's, thirty three thousand three hundred and thirty three!
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Put an offer in for the house over the weekend - ideally want to remove the risk of going to auction by getting it beforehand.

No word from anyone yet, though - their solicitor (who uses an @sky.com email address which doesn't match his name at all ) closes at 430 on a Friday afternoon, though, so no word on it yet.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Put an offer in for the house over the weekend - ideally want to remove the risk of going to auction by getting it beforehand.

No word from anyone yet, though - their solicitor (who uses an @sky.com email address which doesn't match his name at all ) closes at 430 on a Friday afternoon, though, so no word on it yet.
                Wait to 11am and then ring them.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Wait to 11am and then ring them.
                  Has to go from auction people to solicitors to vendors.

The auction people say that they don't have a normal timeframe for responding to offers, and it isn't uncommon that they won't bother to respond anyway.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I am falling to bits. Last week I had my nasty migraine, which went away happily, but now a strange infection has appeared in my ear; all very sensitive and throbbing and a huge lump of red-brown earwax has just fallen out; third time since yesterday, and no, I haven't been pushing them back in again. Knee has been clicking each time I bend it since I went for a bike ride on Saturday. It's not much good, this. I remember being a highly tuned, well conditioned young athlete; perhaps I'm still fitter than most, but increasingly clunky and creaky. I had not planned for this.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

afternoon all
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X