• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auctioneers won't tell me the reserve price on the house I'm after. Assuming the finances come through in principle this week, looks like I'll have to take a day off next week to go to the auction anyway.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Auctioneers won't tell me the reserve price on the house I'm after. Assuming the finances come through in principle this week, looks like I'll have to take a day off next week to go to the auction anyway.

v. v. Annoying. has legal pack arrived. The lawyers may be able to give you a clue....

Mortgage in principle offered received this afternoon. Now just need to extract equity from the current house. Unfortunately its too big to be worth renting out except as HMO which I don't really want to do so its on the market.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        v. v. Annoying. has legal pack arrived. The lawyers may be able to give you a clue....

Mortgage in principle offered received this afternoon. Now just need to extract equity from the current house. Unfortunately its too big to be worth renting out except as HMO which I don't really want to do so its on the market.
        I emailed the solicitors and asked for the legal pack - it'll be out on Monday, but I think all they have is the title document (WTF???)

I'm waiting for Freelancer Financials to crunch the numbers and come back with something - the tricky part is going to be that completion needs to be 28 days after the auction, which could be tight.

Then I can do something about selling our house - as with you, it's not really worth renting since it's too big and I'll need 100k to spend on doing the new place up.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

byeeee

Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Morning

Feeling better today.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all...
                Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Bergamottin.

You should also avoid bergamot essential oil and eating the rind of the bergamot orange, and (theoretically) bitter oranges.
                  and Earl or Lady grey or any of those types of tea.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      and Earl or Lady grey or any of those types of tea.
                      Stuff I only drank to get my end away.

Comment

Working...
                      X