• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    ommmmmmm
    Zen.

Chury.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      I figure that the schedule is half an hour, so another 25 minutes of listening to the hold music while doing nothing else should do it.
      Ride of the Valkyries?

Had that when I was about to give my notice at one place.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Ride of the Valkyries?

Nothing as dramatic. Some kind of crappy elevator muzak.

I remember ringing Green Flag once when my car had broken down, and the hold music was "Rescue Me". BUt they didn't play the whole song, just the refrain. Over and over again.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I changed my breakdown cover shortly after that.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Remote desktop connection cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded

Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Thankfully, my spare account works today.

Otherwise I have to ring an 0870 number to get them to sort it out.

How to make money from your employees when the systems fail.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Aftrnoon all.

I've had enough for this week.

Unformtunately I still have meetings this afternoon and have to go to Norwich for the day tomorrow. At least I can WFH on Friday.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Ride of the Valkyries?

I had the Clash "Should I stay or should I go" while deciding if I was going to accept an extension
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    I'm seriously looking at getting a Cloggy passport.
                    I'll stick with my Irish one.

Only applied for the driving licence as my one runs out in Jan and its too much faff trying to renew the damn thing if you don't live in the UK. Here you walk up to the stadshuis, given them your old one, a passport photo and pay them and I should have a new one in a few weeks.

My passport will need renewing soon as well, no bleedin' passport office here in cloggers, when I lived in blighty, I could pop to the office in the embassy in London, hand in the form, and have a new passport within a week. Over here they have to send it to Ireland!!!!
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      I'll stick with my Irish one.
                      That would be the best passport for me; EU membership, probably staying that way plus access to Britain through arrangements of the Anglo Irish agreement.

Now then, I wonder if they'll give an Irish passport to someone with a grandfather born in Belfast?
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X