• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    If its a test team give them a screen recording tool. Every time they start a test they start recording if everything goes fine delete the recording otherwise voila there is the documentation.

the fact it also records the 15 minutes of browsing they spent while doing 16 minutes of testing is of course a good side benefit for management.
    Once they tell me that they are testing, and which users they are using, I'll switch debug on and find out exactly what they are doing.

I think the problem is that they are approaching things from one end, with the wrong information, rather than the approach I took based on the requirements, which aren't too complicated.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Just made heuvos rancheros for lunch and very nice they were too
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Turns out there are no stable custom roms for the phone at present, so may be stuck with the crap factory version for a while.

May need to update the OS to the most recent minor version though.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

have just tasked Mr N with cooking me a 3 course dinner this weekend

Norrahe's blog

Comment

see
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

<--

Comment

just had agent asking for a reference. As its S3 and the contract is good pay 10 miles from home I generously gave him the details.

Comment

Yes I know I probably shouldn't

Comment

but if they use the details at least a friendly director can have a word or shout at him.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      but if they use the details at least a friendly director can have a word or shout at him.
                      Zen!

Chury!

Om!

Comment

Working...
                      X