• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"And why, pray tell, should you want to do that?", I hear you ask
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I've just heard that my presentation idea has been accepted - come this October, I'll be presenting (probably to a nearly empty room!) at the UK Oracle User Group annual conference.

Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        I count 3 Walters (pants, chem suit, Heisenberg with pork pie hat) so they could have done a before and after for Gus.

I like the pizza too.
        Mmmmmmm. Pizza.

Is that the kid on the bike that took out one of Jesse's salespersons?

The mexican "cook" is in the white coat in the back row.

Comment

Not to mention the head on the turtle & the purple teddy bear thing, and the exploding aircraft.

And the guy in the wheelchair, and the cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

I've just heard that my presentation idea has been accepted - come this October, I'll be presenting (probably to a nearly empty room!) at the UK Oracle User Group annual conference.

Nice one
            Join IPSE

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Commisertations although it does look good on your CV.

in other news

<--
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ta

Looking forward to doing it - having seen a number of presentations of how great their project was, my topic is going to be how not to do it, drawing on real-world examples of bad practice.

I just need to make sure that the examples I'm using have been anonymised(!) enough so that I don't reveal exactly who the clients are.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Ta

Looking forward to doing it - having seen a number of presentations of how great their project was, my topic is going to be how not to do it, drawing on real-world examples of bad practice.

I just need to make sure that the examples I'm using have been anonymised(!) enough so that I don't reveal exactly who the clients are.
                    All I would say is it you take that approach try and put a positive spin on it, often I've seen these backfire and come across as quite negative. Good luck all the same.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Right, time for some coffee.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X