• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hells teeth, I'm so bored it's painfull.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
      Hells teeth, I'm so bored it's painfull.
      Same here, the client knows I am leaving at end of month so only gives me trivial things to do.

Never thought you could get bored with surfing.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        Same here, the client knows I am leaving at end of month so only gives me trivial things to do.

Never thought you could get bored with surfing.
        I'm quitting this permie job at the end of December, I knew I was going so I've already offloaded most of the stuff I'm supposed to do and written up all the handover notes. Now I have bugger all to do for 6 weeks and I cant get out earlie cos they wont negotiate any further on my notice period.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
          I'm quitting this permie job at the end of December, I knew I was going so I've already offloaded most of the stuff I'm supposed to do and written up all the handover notes. Now I have bugger all to do for 6 weeks and I cant get out earlie cos they wont negotiate any further on my notice period.
          Taking a dump on your bosses desk, Punching the office idiot or a little sexual harrasment of your female colleagues could alleviate that problem.

Obviously, only if you dont need a referance.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Anyone see new series of Little Britain last night? OAP with bladder control problems was one of my favourites out of the new characters.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

hic - just back from the pub hic.....whats happening?
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                Taking a dump on your bosses desk, Punching the office idiot or a little sexual harrasment of your female colleagues could alleviate that problem.

Obviously, only if you dont need a referance.
                Not so much the referance as the £1000 in outstanding holiday pay that I'll get in my final pay packet

Comment

reference*
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                    hic - just back from the pub hic.....whats happening?
                    Bugger all.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

pub review....

Well this week we went to the The Dolphin which is at Betchworth - small distance from the office but a nice drive in the Jag.

Good very old Pub, very good ales, we had a Special "Winter Warmer" very very good pull.

Food was the standard Ploughmans (chedder) was OK, but only a small bit of bread, but enough cheese to fead a small army.

Very good setting in the middle of the coutry, opposite a Blacksmiths, and next to a river, of you are in the area it is worth a visit.

N5Gooner out.....hic
                      SA says;
                      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X