• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    I decided the long weekend would be a good time to upgrade to the latest version of OS X, Mountain Lion.

It's all working perfectly.

Unlike Apache, which I'd really like to get working again before I turn up at clientco tomorrow morning
    Did you buy that version ? Ive just noticed its only £13.99. Might be worth a quick update

Whats wrong with apache ?

Comment

morning

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Looking forward to it, although I had a really crap night's sleep, so may not be my usual sparkling, witty, entertaining self....

(I think, at their wine prices, moderately sensible sounds very sensible!)
        Morning!

I had a crap night's sleep too - about 3 hours although feel OK.

Looking forward to tonight - I've sent an email out regarding possible dress code restrictions: no jeans, trainers or sportswear, although there are mixed stories on the net about this, smart jeans seem to be OK etc

I'm going to wear a full tux and a Walther PPK just to make sure!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          Morning!

Looking forward to tonight - I've sent an email out regarding possible dress code restrictions: no jeans, trainers or sportswear, although there are mixed stories on the net about this, smart jeans seem to be OK etc

A lot of the city centre michelin places have dress codes, so be careful.

Here in cloggers, some dress up, some don't, no one cares!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Morning!

Coming from the office today, so won't be in my jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Coming from the office today, so won't be in my jeans.
              I will be tomorrow. Why dress up when the only person working in an office at the moment is Cojak.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

They need to find a new me for when I leave, had a meeting with one of the recruiting managers ( not looney tunes) to discuss what the role required. Turns out they tried to dissuade LT from getting a senior person in to do an admin job ( but they weren't listening), they knew that I was going to leave at some point just as the last person did and don't want a repeat performance of someone senior coming in and leaving again.

Have told them LT's part time PA could do the job, thereby ensuring that my agency don't get any repeat business!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Knackered.

And not in a good way.

I am not a gardener.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      They need to find a new me for when I leave, had a meeting with one of the recruiting managers ( not looney tunes) to discuss what the role required. Turns out they tried to dissuade LT from getting a senior person in to do an admin job ( but they weren't listening), they knew that I was going to leave at some point just as the last person did and don't want a repeat performance of someone senior coming in and leaving again.

Have told them LT's part time PA could do the job, thereby ensuring that my agency don't get any repeat business!
                      Does that mean you have somewhere to go to (or at least the possibility of somewhere to go to).
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X