• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blasted things are evil to work on, getting the steel sleeve casing off is a major accomplishment.

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeee

Back from a 10 mile walk and a nice pint of Tanglefoot at the pub by the canal. Now basking in the setting sun in the back garden. Guitar at the ready...!

Hope you all have a great weekend - eat some bacon Bunk!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Not sure the interview was a roaring success. Pimp called and said I had some holes in my cv
          No tulip I told them at the start.
          Should know close of play Tuesday.

On a happier note. Took mrs 5* out for lunch and they got my order wrong but it was very nice. When I paid the bill no charge for my meal and discount off wifey

Full up now

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            On a happier note. Took mrs 5* out for lunch and they got my order wrong but it was very nice. When I paid the bill no charge for my meal and discount off wifey
            That's good that some outlets do that, makes you feel, despite the cockup, that you will return.

Have a good weekend, and I hope good news arrives soon.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

Back from a 10 mile walk and a nice pint of Tanglefoot at the pub by the canal. Now basking in the setting sun in the back garden. Guitar at the ready...!

Hope you all have a great weekend - eat some bacon Bunk!
              Mmmmmm Tanglefoot.

I can readily get q good selection of real ales locally in cloggers, but don't feel the need to pay 3 times the price at the expat ( rip off) shop, so habe decided to forgo said ales. Have found the local wine shop has speckled hen for a reasonable price, I know if I need to get ales in they will order some for me.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                That's good that some outlets do that, makes you feel, despite the cockup, that you will return.

Have a good weekend, and I hope good news arrives soon.
                We will return to the eatery. Especially as I have some time on my hands during the week and mrs 5* has some holiday to take.

Shame I couldnt have a nice glass of vino, but mrs 5* said it was jolly nice.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Mmmmmm Tanglefoot.

I can readily get q good selection of real ales locally in cloggers, but don't feel the need to pay 3 times the price at the expat ( rip off) shop, so habe decided to forgo said ales. Have found the local wine shop has speckled hen for a reasonable price, I know if I need to get ales in they will order some for me.
                  That's good of the wine shop - nice find!

Just back from my mates "studio" - what a great setup - custom guitars, mixing desk, mikes, midi switches, vocal harmoniser (TC Helicon Harmony G XT - totally totally awesome machine - at one point there were three hyperDs singing with me!).

Totally blew me away just how good it makes your voice sound compared with just strumming an acoustic guitar and warbling.

Comment

dinner all sorted. veg prep done, roasts par boiled.

mrs 5* will be home about 5pm.

Comment

Back from Reading Beer Festival.

Very good night, lots and lots of good beers. Only moderately windy this morning.

Bunny Chaser,
                      Gorgeous George,
                      Silver Pigs Snout,
                      Black Perl,
                      Liquid Mistress,
                      Giant,
                      Sexy Sadie,
                      Alestorm.

Are the ones I can remember
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X