• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im going to try something different with this gig. Im going to use the train to get there / back

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Im going to try something different with this gig. Im going to use the train to get there / back
      It will work out better than driving for 4 hours on a Monday morning at 4.30.

I'll have to be up to catch the 5.00am train though

Comment

however it could all turn to rat tulip if the client refuses to honour the leave @ friday lunch that was agreed during interview

Comment

And I will be putting a boomed thread up later today once the review has been done

Comment

And I will be putting a boomed thread up later today once the review has been done
            Only a small boom - 2 months but it will fall nicely so I can take the summer off

Comment

Morning
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Went to a wine tasting last night which was very genteel and civilised, not too much wine quaffed.

Then decided to stop in at one of our fave bars, ended up chatting with the owner and his hubby. The owner decided it was a good idea to share some of his fine wine collection with us.

I think I'm still p!ssed.

Will keep you posted as to when the bunkitis kicks in.......................

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Only a small boom - 2 months but it will fall nicely so I can take the summer off

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

And a fine morning it is, too, to be sure.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

I think I'll buy sommat from RS just to relieve the tedium.

Comment

Working...
                      X