• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I made that mistake last year, instead of waiting for a gig I sort of got coerced into taking something.
    It turned out to be the worst decision I have ever made. Mrs 5* didnt understand that I could take some time to find something and cajoled me into taking it.

I left within 8 weeks of starting.
    I know how you feel

I'm trying, nowt on the horizon.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

morning
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

In other news, the Toyota passed its MOT yesterday.

The ABS decided to cooperate & function properly for a while.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all

Join IPSE

Comment

Any plans for today. I'm still battling paypal as I was side tracked yesterday.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  I have no plans for today apart from a little bit of testing, looking for a new gig.
                  Looking at flights for a week away

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Morning all!

Thanks for asking, replacing my motorbike battery, going for a walk, doing the washing up and maybe cook a duck. Should hear about some work soon!
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X