• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I need a hug
    Why's that big dog ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Why's that big dog ?
      Just feeling tulipty, trying to do something that I don't really want to do, hence the self imposed ban. Need to keep my mind occupied but not working
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just feeling tulipty, trying to do something that I don't really want to do, hence the self imposed ban. Need to keep my mind occupied but not working
        I cant seem to find the hug emoticon but will a pat on the shoulder do ?

Comment

<-- manly

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            <-- manly
            WBS.

Know how you feel, I should be doing loads of "value added stuff" while I wait for some work but I can hardly face the washing up, let alone doing 8 hours at a client site.

At least the weather's improving so I can ride the bike. Oh wait... !
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Cheers dudes, sod's law the one time I can sit on the bench, being choosy as to what contracts I take and do sod all and I am tempted to take anything just to get back working and keep my mind occupied.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Cheers dudes, sod's law the one time I can sit on the bench, being choosy as to what contracts I take and do sod all and I am tempted to take anything just to get back working and keep my mind occupied.
                At least you don't have a wife wondering why you are planning to take time off. I'm seriously tempted to say look at this bank statement for plan b / c now you know but then she'll give up work and I can't have her doing that just yet.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  At least you don't have a wife wondering why you are planning to take time off. I'm seriously tempted to say look at this bank statement for plan b / c now you know but then she'll give up work and I can't have her doing that just yet.
                  Just because you leave the house doesn't mean you have to go to work

Comment

I made that mistake last year, instead of waiting for a gig I sort of got coerced into taking something.
                    It turned out to be the worst decision I have ever made. Mrs 5* didnt understand that I could take some time to find something and cajoled me into taking it.

I left within 8 weeks of starting.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Wander down to vending machine @ 2.30/3 for a nice Kitkat / twix / mars
                      Have you seen how small twixes are ? Its like buying a fun size packet, and it was 60p.

Comment

Working...
                      X