• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    My eyes are itching like crazy.

Some hideous Terran tree is pollinating.

I wish they'd stop it.
    It's our cunning defence against your nefarious plans

Comment

And another PIC16F877 bites the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        And another PIC16F877 bites the dust.

Magic smoke?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Magic smoke?
          Won't program, which is essentially the same without the smell of burning epoxy.

They've killed more pics this year than I can remember any previous year managing.

Comment

Ever.

So.

Bored.

Now.

And the lab is filled with prospective esteemed customers for next year.

Comment

My steak pics have been getting admiring comments on Facebook and Google+

Comment

Just when the lab emptied I had some other oik come in wanting something.

So I built him a motor speed controller just to get shot of him.

Comment

I wanted to finish early this afternoon to fart about some more with that poxy car.

Ho hum.

Comment

Stuck at clientco due to emergency release.

Its not even my release but someone has to hang around and it gives me a reason to wfh tomorrow.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X