• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      I did, he remembers you. I gave him a brief low key update of your situ and he says hello. Talked to him about passion for cooking, showed him a few of my creations and mentioned that I was going to work for free in a restaurant to learn stuff - great conversation. He came from a French family of wine producers, hence his fine skill of matching wines with food.

Will probably be taking hyperD GF#1 there tomorrow followed by Hawksmoor or Benares for maximum déjà vu!

Tonight was great - I am sooooo stuffed! Best steak I've ever had, and great buttery lobster too!
      That place was great, they were really friendly. I always ended up frothing about wine with him.

Benares, lucky barsteward, never got round to going there.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        That place was great, they were really friendly. I always ended up frothing about wine with him.

Benares, lucky barsteward, never got round to going there.
        and nor will you in the near future with your cloggy based contract.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

In other news, the chimbly that doesn't belong to the wrecked house is in the process of being rebuilt.

One of the cowboys is standing on the porch roof thingie of the downhill house & talking to an occupant through the bedroom window.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            In other news, the chimbly that doesn't belong to the wrecked house is in the process of being rebuilt.

One of the cowboys is standing on the porch roof thingie of the downhill house & talking to an occupant through the bedroom window.
            Sounds safe

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Morning all

Steak and cocktail report please

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nom!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    and nor will you in the near future with your cloggy based contract.

There are no restaurants anywhere near where I will be based.

There's summat wrong with the pimp, they are being helpful and from first glance its a boggo contract with no funny business clauses in it.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I've stuck a couple of photos up on Google+

I had a Full Fat Old Fashioned and a Hawksmoor Collins at the bar. For starter I had the half-lobster with garlic butter, followed by a fillet steak, triple cooked chips, buttered greens, and some roasted field mushrooms and peppercorn sauce.

Didn't have room for dessert

Comment

Working...
                      X