• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not.
    Yet.
    Bored.

But it probably won't be long

Comment

Im proper bored, not your usual bored. Really really bored and have been for weeks as I am STILL blocked.

Comment

Morning

Not bored as things to do but have other things (plan x) that I also need to do and that will take all this evening. Would much prefer to be able to do them now.
        Last edited by eek; 5 March 2013, 09:09.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all.

Just in here with the hoi polloi as a displacement activity to avoid working on the car whilst the frost is still on it.

I shall have to leave shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Not.
            Yet.
            Bored.

But it probably won't be long
            Think of the steak, better still look at the hawksmoor menu ( again) if you haven't memorised it yet.

morning
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Think of the steak, better still look at the hawksmoor menu ( again) if you haven't memorised it yet.
              I think I have

Comment

Time to go & "play" with the car.

If it fails to cooperate it's off to the scrappy.

Byeeeee..

I may be some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  I think I have
                  I can pretty much recite it meself

Mr N and I had steak last night, we needed to christen our new steak knives
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    I can pretty much recite it meself

Mr N and I had steak last night, we needed to christen our new steak knives
                    hmmmm steak

I'm thinking a little trip out for steak at the weekend is required.

Comment

Morning all!

Setting NavComm to Hawksmoor! Waypoint set, I'm off for some fun in London!
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X