• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    *burp*

Damn fine Raspberry Pi.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Mostly networking stuff and storage, takes the strain off the our media centre, it sometimes got its knickers in a twist when trying to do several things at once.
      You'll need to start removing DTS tracks from all movies that have them if you are planning to use Raspbmc on the machines.

I discovered that over the weekend when I decided to see why some films stuttered yet all TV shows and many films were fine.

PopCorn MKV AudioConverter 1.87.6 - VideoHelp.com Downloads will do everything you want. Just let it install itself, select the film directory and leave it to it.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Afternoon all!

Hehe, thanks for the kind wishes!

Been working today sorting out paperwork and trying to get all direct work finished. Wed I will find out whether there's any more direct work as I have a meeting with client. Have to bribe him with lots of my real espresso coffee and home made cookies!

Beautiful sunny day - will go on a quick bicycle ride. Must lose some weight - it's creeping up again...
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          You'll need to start removing DTS tracks from all movies that have them if you are planning to use Raspbmc on the machines.

I discovered that over the weekend when I decided to see why some films stuttered yet all TV shows and many films were fine.

PopCorn MKV AudioConverter 1.87.6 - VideoHelp.com Downloads will do everything you want. Just let it install itself, select the film directory and leave it to it.
          I think Mr N has all that in hand.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Byeeeee

Another flexi day off tomorrow.

So I may be back late afternoon if at all.

Comment

morning all!
              Join IPSE

Comment

hating the cold mornings

more snow at the weekend I hear
                Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Comment

It's a bit here today. The Shard has disappeared from view

Comment

Morning all.

I'm putting off the moment when I have to start working on the car.

It's a bit parky out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X