• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently NorPuss III is now eating and up and about, he's still wobbly but we're hoping the meds we got will help him.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Sorry to hear that.

WNS

Afternoon all!

Really enjoyed last night - thanks to Norrahe and big thanks to Scrag. Wish I could have more of the champers but had to get the train back - garrr!

Was subjected to the sight of a pissed suit gorging on a stinking kebab on the train next to me throwing chilli sauce, lettuce, bits of meat and tomatoes all over the train floor. And don't get me started on the noises he was making whilst doing so... not a pleasant end to a really great evening.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Sorry to bring down the good humour this morning but I'm afraid I have to break the bad news.

Cat 1, aka Top Class Elvira aka Mika or Moo, passed away this morning. She died of heart failure, which Maine Coons are prone to. Sadly by the time they show symptoms it's usually too late and in reality there was nothing the vets could do by the time they saw her.

Much loved and sadly missed by all who knew her.

My commiserations.

Comment

Apparently NorPuss III is now eating and up and about, he's still wobbly but we're hoping the meds we got will help him.

Comment

Afternoon all.

Well, morning. Perks of being temporarily benched, one can get away with sleeping in after an evening of whiskey and champagne with norrahe and co.

Barely caught last train. How long did y'all end up staying for in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by NDawg View Post
              Afternoon all.

Well, morning. Perks of being temporarily benched, one can get away with sleeping in after an evening of whiskey and champagne with norrahe and co.

Barely caught last train. How long did y'all end up staying for in the end?
              Till about 12:30, so not too long.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                WNS

Afternoon all!

Really enjoyed last night - thanks to Norrahe and big thanks to Scrag. Wish I could have more of the champers but had to get the train back - garrr!

Was subjected to the sight of a pissed suit gorging on a stinking kebab on the train next to me throwing chilli sauce, lettuce, bits of meat and tomatoes all over the train floor. And don't get me started on the noises he was making whilst doing so... not a pleasant end to a really great evening.

Shame you couldn't have stayed on.

As I said you have to carry on with grub club, so the next one should be on the 5th of March (I planned them so they didn't clash with ukulele cabaret, which is the second Tuesday of every month).

You have everyone's e-mail and a list of appropriate venues.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  WNS
                  Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

My commiserations.

Thanks all. God to hear Norrpuss is doing better, fingers crossed for him.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'm orf

Norrahe's blog

Comment

No hoi polloi for me today

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X