• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feck me, there's the first dead PIC16F877.

Dead.

As a Norwegian Blue.

Ho hum.

And the circuit it was in is fecked too, even with a new one.

Which part of "turn the fecking power off before playing" don't they fecking understand?

Comment

I'm stuffed now.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        I'm stuffed now.
        In a good way?

Comment

I dunno wtf the esteemed customers were doing with those PICs this morning.

I programmed one up with a hacked bit of code (took all of 10 minutes) & the thing works perfectly well.

The difficult bit was plugging the connector into the rs 232 port around the back of the pc.

Comment

On which mildly encouraging note:

Byeeeee

P.S. The rest of dept are busily having a mass debate about new courses & the like.

Glad I opted out.

P.P.S. The sun has got his hat on and the blue clouds are out in force.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              In a good way?
              Steak and Kidney pie
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

scrambled eggs and mahoooosive mushrooms

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Steak and Kidney pie
                    Mmmmmmmmmm.

Lush.

Mmmmmmmmm.

Comment

Morning.

Today I have a busy morning and a sleeping afternoon as permies are off for their annual "aren't you all great/crap) meeting.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X