• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    what is this place

you all just check in?

Hello!
    You can check in anytime you like but you can never leave.....

PS I ran 3.5km in 25 minutes at lunch. I am sure you are not the least bit impressed - but I am still quite unwell. Over 2 weeks now - getting sick of it.

Comment

I do have a snifter of possible work via someone I know at clientco, they are interested but they are dependencies.

Maybe nowt will come of it, but it would mean being able to work from home as it can be managed remotely and it would be a rate rise as well.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        You can check in anytime you like but you can never leave.....

PS I ran 3.5km in 25 minutes at lunch. I am sure you are not the least bit impressed - but I am still quite unwell. Over 2 weeks now - getting sick of it.
        Well i can def have a moan about work - these inarticulate f£kwits.....

another board to have to check, can we have a spreadsheet-like gui so i can leave this and other forums on one of my screens - better still scrape each forum into one screen - at this place they call that a dashboard and 'Ooooooh' at the 'complexity' .......

Brillo - we have a guy here can do 10k in 36 mins, we're doomed, just keep on eating, we have other talents .....

Comment

Well i can def have a moan about work - these inarticulate f£kwits.....

another board to have to check, can we have a spreadsheet-like gui so i can leave this and other forums on one of my screens - better still scrape each forum into one screen - at this place they call that a dashboard and 'Ooooooh' at the 'complexity' .......

Brillo - we have a guy here can do 10k in 36 mins, we're doomed, just keep on eating, we have other talents .....
          On the plus side, the "inarticulate f£kwits" make people like me look good.

You check other forums! You mean like the cuk "holidays" where we go around winding up various forums?

Oh I see what you mean! maybe a plan B?

I don't care how long it takes to do 10k - I am rubbish at speed. But I just keep going on and on and on. Much like Mrs BP really......

Comment

blah blah
            Oh and don't forget to check your rep regularly. Its good to spread the love around.....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Well most on here only post to increase their post count. Granted the counting thread seems to be a worse offender.
              And I always thought you enjoyed my posts!
              I thought the idea was not to clutter up general with drivel.

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              I always come in here to see if Zeity's bored.

I could probably save myself the time and assume he is.
              Oddly, I usually come here to see if you are bored. And if 5* has returned yet.

Comment

And I always thought you enjoyed my posts!
                I thought the idea was not to clutter up general with drivel.

I'm insulted although as I've finished for the day I really couldn't care less.

Clientco testing is asking for paperwork which they want today. They can have it tomorrow because I've already done 8 hours fixing the tulip they want out next week.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I am.

He hasn't

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Bored.

Now.

I think I'll get on with my state machine.
                    It's not going well.

Comment

what is this place

you all just check in?

Hello!
                      Hello and welcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X