• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning.

Currently stuck on a train outside the airport.

Will be interesting to see if I make my flight which leaves in an hour
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Now the flight's delayed.

Have tried seeing if trains are running from Gatwick but the national rail website is giving me no info whatsoever.
      :
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Now the flight's delayed.

Have tried seeing if trains are running from Gatwick but the national rail website is giving me no info whatsoever.
        :
        Well you did ask for help in catching the flight.

No snow round here but I've other things I have to do so working from home today to give me 2 more hours in the day.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Now watching the hunger games. Mrs BP hated the camera work so has gone to bed.
            Let me guess: hand held & shaky?

Comment

Bored.

Now.

There.

All's right with the world again.

Comment

Morning all

Interesting journey to work this morning.

And by 'interesting', I mean flipping horrendous

Comment

Comment

Fun commute in today - 50 minute door2door turned into 1 hour 50 minutes. Can't wait until I get back on the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Let me guess: hand held & shaky?
                      Not sure about hand held - but definitely shaky. I think they do it deliberately sometimes - like the bourne ultimatum. Though that was too shaky even for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X