• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Indeed. Even tomorrow I might need my reflective jacket rather than my waistcoat....
    Forecast says freezing conditions by Monday...may have to take the train again...
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

If it snows I hope it does before I step on a plane over here
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My god I wish clientco had outsourced their testing to India. Bob would be infinitely preferable to these morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          My god I wish clientco had outsourced their testing to India. Bob would be infinitely preferable to these morons.
          I had take great pleasure in complementing the intern at our place on how good his bug reports are.

It took three months for the other testers to grasp that I was actually telling the testers how useless their test reports were.
          Last edited by eek; 10 January 2013, 15:06.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

super busy at work today! very very painful.

At last I got out for a run at lunchtime. Even if I did manage to leave my pass in my locker! What a muppet......

Comment

Offski
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

8 mins to scramble the cycle to ready state and get the flock out of here...!

Home made double cooked chips and chorizo sausage for me later!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Bored.

Now.

So I'm going to do something more interesting.

It wasn't particular interesting, but I'm getting on with my eyeball machine.

And an esteemed customer required assitance with his final year project.

It turned out (after much farting about) to have a dud instrumentation amplifier in it.

I'm playing with PIC16 interrupts now.

The manual is an example of obscurity.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Offski
                    offski to meetingski (which is the reason why I was working from homeski today)
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And there we have a hacked together RC servo driver.

Amazing.

I surprise even myself sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                      X