• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took the kids swimming this morning.

Comment

Now atching war games with elder son. he seems to think its a good film.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        ok, started with a martini, then wine, then a voddy and tonic.

What next??

I finished all my b'day Frapin and Mr N won't let me buy another bottle as I'll finish it by the end of the week
        Found place for you and cojak on your next afternoon out, Choccywoccydoodah | Cake Shop | Wedding Cake | Chocolate off carnaby street has a cafe upstairs
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Found place for you and cojak on your next afternoon out, Choccywoccydoodah | Cake Shop | Wedding Cake | Chocolate off carnaby street has a cafe upstairs
          Hmmm cojak might like that, I hate chocolate.

We are however looking for a whisky and cigar bar, so we can enjoy a good malt and a fine cuban
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Hmmm cojak might like that, I hate chocolate.

We are however looking for a whisky and cigar bar, so we can enjoy a good malt and a fine cuban
            Oooh nice one!

Off to Chiswick shortly to join friends in a New Years restaurant drink and foodfest.

Have a good time everyone!
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Almost cocktail time chez Norr

Need to take the foie gras out of the fridge to come up to room temp and toast the brioche

Fizz needs to go in the fridge and need to get some blinis for the caviar
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Really should be sorting out admin for our cloggy mortgage application, instead of posting on here

Here's hoping the offer will go through.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

forgot the blinis

but found some breasaola

Cocktail hour has now begun

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I do love news thump :-

Poor people still clinging to life, warns Iain Duncan Smith

Comment

Happy new year all

the skies are erupting here in cloggers

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X