• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Byeeee (again).

The hoi polloi in the library are particularly fragrant today.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        I invoiced for a full day yesterday, despite only turning up for half as lunch dragged on a bit.

though the client co lunch was not paid for by clientco ( stingy gits), we all had to stump up ourselves
        5* - yeah, suitably rested!

norrahe - nice one. I feel that I can't take the piss this time round. Team Lead still not speaking to me, but I would like to keep the contract for as long as possible.

He's not a fan of contractors, has no clue about notice periods, contracts etc and treats contractors as perms. I told him I'm closing the business for 4 days and will be back for business on Tue 8th. He went "Er, I'm not sure about that". I replied: "Er, it wasn't a question".

Fecking muppet...

Well, after beers 'n' curry I can say the primary liver is on top form, the stand-in has been sent back to cold storage and I realise I don't need any more sleep after today's little lie in!

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Morning all

NorPuss III is back on form again
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

NorPuss III is back on form again

Actually, I discovered I do need sleep. Damn.

Off to the butchers - making my own bacon! And having Weeping Tiger steak again with a naga chilli hot sauce with some fragrant Thai rice.

Comment

BrilloCat is still off form. Having been to the vet last week for de-working he is well hacked off and still letting us know.

Comment

watching the bourne legacy. what a load of bollux.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

Actually, I discovered I do need sleep. Damn.

Off to the butchers - making my own bacon! And having Weeping Tiger steak again with a naga chilli hot sauce with some fragrant Thai rice.
                  Back or streaky what recipe ate you using.

I've started on my annual birthday treat of a bottle of Frapin
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Back or streaky what recipe ate you using.

I've started on my annual birthday treat of a bottle of Frapin
                    Just got some pork belly from the butchers - I'm using this as a guide. Never done it before!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      Just got some pork belly from the butchers - I'm using this as a guide. Never done it before!
                      Check out the river cottage website as well.

I'm about to cure my own gravadlax in a bit.

Am still fecked off from having to throw out €40 worth of maple syrup, bought it yesterday and didn't notice that the seal was broken, and also the inner seal as well. wasn't risking using it.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X