• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Bored.

Now.

I may go & solder sommat together.
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Bored now
    Me too.

I soldered one ic socket the wrong way round.

don't suppose anyone else will ever notice though.

Comment

Still.

Comment

Me too.

I soldered one ic socket the wrong way round.

don't suppose anyone else will ever notice though.

Zeity!!! What happened to your hair? How long has it been like that?

Comment

I might have a problem with my new contract. Not IR35 friendly. Don't think the client will give an increase in rate to compensate.... but am hoping they would make some changes to make it compliant.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Zeity!!! What happened to your hair? How long has it been like that?
            Dreadlocks, mon.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
              I might have a problem with my new contract. Not IR35 friendly. Don't think the client will give an increase in rate to compensate.... but am hoping they would make some changes to make it compliant.
              how unfriendly ?

I had a small issue with current client regarding sub clause but continued anyway. At renewal I got the clause changed and qdos passed it.

Comment

Feck me, they're not joking when they say these 4046 pll chips vary from maker to maker.

Same circuit, frequency differs by 15%.

On which puzzling note:

Byeeee

Comment

test please delete part II

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  how unfriendly ?

I had a small issue with current client regarding sub clause but continued anyway. At renewal I got the clause changed and qdos passed it.
                  There are a few clauses that need to be revised or removed... Hopefully minor changes. Purely technicalities.

My main concern is the working practices, but I have been brought in as I have certain skill set that the client hasn't got even though the type of work I will be doing can be seen as similar as what some permies do. ROS is an issue, but I know I can invoke it if required.
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Dreadlocks, mon.
                    Dreadlocks? Get yourself a Christmas hat, tis the season etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Dreadlocks? Get yourself a Christmas hat, tis the season etc etc.
                      I'm missing sinterklaas on Wednesday
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X