• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Is Zeity still top?
    Well who'd have thunk it?

Comment

Is Zeity still top?
      zeitghost 6848
      norrahe 5,012
      FiveTimes 4,010
      Zippy 1,625
      BrilloPad 1,490
      Bunk 1,284
      TheFaQQer 1,259

Comment

morning
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My feet are wet.

Again.

Comment

Morning!

Horrible cycle in - absolutely no energy and it was raining. Slowest time in at 1hr 5 mins.

Feel knackered....
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              Morning!

Horrible cycle in - absolutely no energy and it was raining. Slowest time in at 1hr 5 mins.

Feel knackered....
              I think I did my 55 minute cycle in 65 minutes once. They day I crashed into a tree. Or was it a lamppost?

Comment

Well, there we are then.

RS232 over infrared.

All it took was a 555 timer for the 38kHz transmitter and one of those 38kHz IR receiver thingies.

And a couple of transistors to work as inverters coz the 38kHz receiver thingie didn't like stuff the right way up, but was ok if it was inverted.

Job's a good un.

I'm sure the Esteemed Customers will be impressed tomorrow.

Or not.

As the case may be.

Comment

Re: test please delete part II

Afternoon all. :banghead:
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Have tweaked my back somehow and have taken 2 ofg the allocated 3 500mg ibupriofen I can take today

The second lot have just worn off and I won't be able to take any till bedtime if I want to sleep.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

OUCH
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X