• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And I probably have too much breath in my lungs.
    There's a solution to that.

stop breathing

Its probably not the best plan tho.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I am still swimming minimum 5 times a week including 2 lessons. I have come down from 11 minutes per 400m to 10 minutes. But I really should be closer to 8 minutes.
      I think the issue is my legs. My cycling is very strong. Big thighs. So my legs sink. I need to be flat in the water. I squeeze my butt cheeks all I can and point my toes. I am doing daily "swim smooth" exercises to get more flexible.
      Done some research online - none of the common issues apply to me. I swim with head down. I push back rather than down with hands/arms. Core is strong. I kick from hips(not knees).

But my feet dont point enough. And I probably have too much breath in my lungs.
      Sounds like you are moving in the right direction

We had a race on Wednesday - myself, eldest and youngest. 2 lengths of 25m pool.
      Eldest gave me and young one 2/3rd length of pool head start, and she still beat me but 5-10 metres.

She is an awesome swimmer

Comment

And I probably have too much breath in my lungs.
        I am doing sink downs to cure this.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

There's an Esteemed Customer in here at the moment, building his PCB ready for a test tomorrow.

He's the one I mentioned earlier.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Quote of the year:

Dunno which part of "exam conditions" he found difficult to understand.

Comment

Comment

WZGS.

Comment

WZGS.

Plus

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Comment

They've got to do these measurements in anger tomorrow for an assignment.

Oh Dear(tm).

I'm sure these digital oscilloscopes are more difficult to use than the old analogue ones used to be.

Comment

After an hour or so of watching some fairly demented button pushing, one loses what little will to live that remains on a dark, dank, dreary, grey, wet horrid November afternoon.

And it's a fecking Monday to boot.

Comment

Tiddly pom ti pom

Comment

Working...
                      X