• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Afternoon!

WFH today!
    I've just been told I may need to curtail my wfh

only accepted this gig because that was on the cards
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Send them a link to this video

to explain what is about to happen
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Send them a link to this video

to explain what is about to happen

Comment

GOD DAMN THEM! GOD DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!!!!

My ClientCo doesn't allow it for contractors in the IT team here. It's a permie privilege despite the entire floor of the P&M team being vacant on Mon and Fri. It's a real bone of contention here.

However, I just turned around and said I would be, and that's that. Not sure how much more I can push the weak Team Lead but I don't WFH that often as I enjoy the ride in and the camaraderie.

However, today I got a huge amount done and feel very organised. Both on a domestic and work front as I've gained an extra two hours and NO INTERRUPTIONS!

Still, back in tomorrow...
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

I need a drink!
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I need a drink!
                Espresso Martini my dear!

Comment

Espresso Martini my dear!
                  Am sending my line manager an E-mail stating the only reason I agreed to taking on the contract was because I could wfh once a week.

I may end up telling them to stick it sooner rather than later.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Am sending my line manager an E-mail stating the only reason I agreed to taking on the contract was because I could wfh once a week.

I may end up telling them to stick it sooner rather than later.
                    Think of the money, Norr, think of the money.

Then think of the cuisine!

Seriously, bummer, and I hope they grant you the request.

THE GOD DAMN BASTARDS!

Comment

Think of the money, Norr, think of the money.

Then think of the cuisine!

Seriously, bummer, and I hope they grant you the request.

THE GOD DAMN BASTARDS!
                      I'm thinking of the extra money it will cost me, not to mention having to find somewhere else to stay. The place I'm at currently they rent the room out from Thursday to Sunday. Been trying find somewhere else but there's nowt much out there.

Seriously it is muppets r us where I am atm, not to mention I'm no longer doing the gig I originally came on board to do.

I am hoping the weather is better tomorrow as I could be in for a long night in the airport.

Have put the feelers out for gigs back home but nothing doing.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X