• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Don't have my driving licence with me, and wouldn't want to chance my arm trying to find my way home driving on the other side of the road.

Local cab companies, require you to ring them when you land and then you have to wait another half hour before they turn up.

I'll be getting a cab from the airport taxi rank it seems.
    couldnt mr n pick you up ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      and then go out for a meal/drink on way home ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        We don't own a car anymore.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

arrgh

no trains from airport this evening, track works, tried to book a taxi online and no can do on same day as flight

no rail replacement bus?
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

We don't own a car anymore.
            neither do I

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              no rail replacement bus?
              There is and it does around the houses, so what is normally a 10 minute journey by train would take 1 hour 15 or I take a taxi and it takes 20 mins!

simples
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

There is and it does around the houses, so what is normally a 10 minute journey by train would take 1 hour 15 or I take a taxi and it takes 20 mins!

simples
                Reminds me of the time I had to get a rail replacement bus from Gatwick to Victoria on Boxing Day at about midnight. It practically went past my house on the way but there were no stops because it was replacing the Gatwick Express. I was ever so pleased (TM Zeity).

Comment

Well, there we are then.

Now then now then.

That's the base motor of the robot arm thingie successfully stepping.

Another wonder of PIC assembler programming

Comment

Tomorrow I hope to think of a way to get it to rotate in the anticlockwise direction as well as clockwise, otherwise, now then now then, it'll get its knickers & cables in a twist.

Not a pretty sight, now then.

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X