• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Received contract.

B*gger!

Looks like I'm organising the London drinks again

congratulations

better than twidling your thumbs?

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      Morning

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Oh well, enough of this frivolity & fun.

Byeeeee

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Received contract.

B*gger!

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Received contract.

B*gger!

Well done
          Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Received contract.

B*gger!

boom-lympic-tastic

Comment

Received contract.

B*gger!

congratul(commiser)ations. And thanks for offering in though I'm 300 miles away and can't attend.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                Well done
                Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                boom-lympic-tastic
                Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

congratulations

better than twidling your thumbs?
                Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                Originally posted by eek View Post
                congratul(commiser)ations. And thanks for offering in though I'm 300 miles away and can't attend.
                Thanks!

But I'm still hoping for a call from hamsterjam in the coming weeks
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

congratulations

better than Tweddling your thumbs?
                  Come BP - get with the 'lympic spirit

Comment

Hmmm...

Kids have been saving for ipod touches and were a little short on the targets, so mrs 5* decided we should make up the shortfall.
                    So we ordered young un's from Tesco direct and got a £15 off £75 order - bosh.
                    Eldest wanted 32G but not available @ tesco so we dropped in at Amazon.
                    I go through the process, add to cart etc... delivery address... payment done.

Now I log onto business bank account and there appeared to be £210 difference to what I though the balance was.
                    It turns out that my business debit card was default payment option.

So I email my accountant and she said its fine and could go through the books as HMRC issue podcasts, scope for emails etc and said it should be fine.

I'm not too sure about this but don't fancy asking over in Accounting/Legal as NLUK will tear me a new one..

What do you lot reckon ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Hmmm...

Kids have been saving for ipod touches and were a little short on the targets, so mrs 5* decided we should make up the shortfall.
                      So we ordered young un's from Tesco direct and got a £15 off £75 order - bosh.
                      Eldest wanted 32G but not available @ tesco so we dropped in at Amazon.
                      I go through the process, add to cart etc... delivery address... payment done.

Now I log onto business bank account and there appeared to be £210 difference to what I though the balance was.
                      It turns out that my business debit card was default payment option.

So I email my accountant and she said its fine and could go through the books as HMRC issue podcasts, scope for emails etc and said it should be fine.

I'm not too sure about this but don't fancy asking over in Accounting/Legal as NLUK will tear me a new one..

What do you lot reckon ?
                      Ask in Business, ignore NLUK ( unless he has some good advice).

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X