• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    You can get a cream for it nowadays!
    The cream is no longer strong enough since it mutated. Surgery is the only option.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      fook! He has as well! 990 now!

And after all the +ve I gave him! No loyalty round here.....
      I am very consistent, I only neg those who whore for rep, so just you then
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

30th July 2012 13:00
        BrilloPad

Thread: test please delete part...
        I only neg those who neg me.
        That's it fat boy! If I had any sockies this would be war but I can't be arsed
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

fook! He has as well! 990 now!

And after all the +ve I gave him! No loyalty round here.....
          Sorry I can't help
          You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BrilloPad again.
          You must spread some Reputation around before negging SimonMac again.
          (not that I really was going to)
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            That's it fat boy! If I had any sockies this would be war but I can't be arsed
            That is not fat! Its all muscle!

I would bring sasguru of of retirement - but he is best left where he is don't you think?

Comment

I think I've just suggested something a bit daft to daughter and swim club.

Zoggs are running a sponsored swim the channel in 12 weeks.

it works out at 1.8 miles a week, over 12 weeks. Given that I can only swim for 30 mins and do about 26 length I appear to have committed to swimming 116 lengths a week. I am hoping DD1 will do the 1mile and I do the 0.8.

Its still going to take me a while but could be a good challenge.
              Last edited by FiveTimes; 30 July 2012, 13:55.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                I think I've just suggested something a bit daft to daughter and swim club.

Zoggs are running a sponsored swim the channel in 12 weeks.

it works out at 1.8 miles a week, over 12 weeks. Given that I can only swim for 30 mins and do about 26 length I appear to have committed to swimming 116 miles a week. I am hoping DD1 will do the 1mile and I do the 0.8.

Its still going to take me a while but could be a good challenge.

I agree its about 2.9km per week. I assume you are a 25m pool? 26*25m = 650m so 4.5 times a week will get you there.

Of course you more you so the better you would get

Comment

Home - Enduroman Events

Summary
                  A 300 mile continuous triathlon challenge linking London and Paris via an English Channel swim. The challenge start in London's Marble Arch by running 87 miles to Dover, then swimming to France, and finishing with a 180 miles bike ride to finish at the Arc de Triomphe in Paris

I believe only 9 people have ever finished on their own!

One guy I met swam the channel and after 14 hours was 200m short and had to give up. As he would have spent the next 11 hours staying still at best!

Comment

I agree its about 2.9km per week. I assume you are a 25m pool? 26*25m = 650m so 4.5 times a week will get you there.

Of course you more you so the better you would get
                    Only go once a week, so the 116 lengths will be split between me and eldest.
                    A mile is ~64 lengths of the 25m pool, so if we both aim for that then we should be in with a shout.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Only go once a week, so the 116 lengths will be split between me and eldest.
                      A mile is ~64 lengths of the 25m pool, so if we both aim for that then we should be in with a shout.
                      You really need to get your own swimming trunks. Throw away those ones that Mrs 5* sewed the lead weights into!

I presume using a wet suit is not allowed?

Do you use the swim smooth method? Swimming Technique: Animations & Articles From Experts Swim Smooth personally I find watching the Olympic swimmers helps.

Comment

Working...
                      X