• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like current project is going to get busy. slicing and trimming the already aggressive deadlines.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Morning

Been having a bit of fun with my bike this week as the weather has been so lovely.

Well done on the gig norrahe.

Too hot to work... might see if I can WFH tomorrow as well.
      Will wait and see about the gig, cloggy jury is in on some of the docs and the personal statement is a replication of the legal employment contract I have with my cloggy ltd ( they have that over here), also stated that my cloggy limited is responsible for any insurances and not me personally.
      Just waiting for some to come back to me to do a blighty review.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Looks like I'm going to be stuck in London

Comment

Bored now

Comment

and all I've got left to eat is a plum, I might have a wander to vending machine to see if they sell those marathon bars

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              and all I've got left to eat is a plum, I might have a wander to vending machine to see if they sell those marathon bars
              Mrs BP likes a nice plum.

Comment

You'll find they don't have any, they might have snickers though.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  You'll find they don't have any, they might have snickers though.
                  nope. I looked and they might be labelled as snickers, but to me they are marathons

Comment

nope. I looked and they might be labelled as snickers, but to me they are marathons
                    Yes, we should forego all random sweet name changes made in the last 20 years.
                    Bring back Opal Fruits!

If it aint broke....it probably means I've not touched it yet.

Comment

Evening all

I am watching Omen2

Comment

Working...
                      X