• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the money, think of the money,

And it's a good thing the euro is doing so badly as the gig is paid in gbp
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      I'll be too busy being miserable that I'm not spending my evenings, sipping wine by the canal in cloggers.
      Which means alcohol, alcohol should be consumed with friends and the easiest way of ensuring they turn up is to suggest times and venues.

If it wasn't for the fact I'm happily sat up north I would accept, encourage and exploit your organisational skills.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Is befriending the new repping now?
        I expect it to become important at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Which means alcohol, alcohol should be consumed with friends and the easiest way of ensuring they turn up is to suggest times and venues.

If it wasn't for the fact I'm happily sat up north I would accept, encourage and exploit your organisational skills.
          +1

I'd turn up but the treck from the midlands is too much

Comment

Thing is I can't handle pints any more, I've got used to 250ml beers here.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Still 148 friends. I am struggling to get to the 150 mark......
              I'll send a request to get you to 149 - offers now to BP's 150th

Comment

Thats called a half. Many pubs sell them (although some now do 1/3 and 2/3 pints when wanting to be proper real ale pubs).
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I believe they have small pint glasses that hold around that amount.
                  I've yet to use them as I find that there isn't enough to quench my thirst

Comment

Thats called a half. Many pubs sell them (although some now do 1/3 and 2/3 pints when wanting to be proper real ale pubs).
                    It's called a "biertje" here, they also have summat even smaller called a "fluitje" which I like to tell mates that its a pint to order when they visit.

Pints or 500ml glasses are for tourists, its how you spot the pubs/cafes to avoid.

There are quite a few Belgian beers available but some of the trypical cloggy beers have seasonal beers which is nice.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Some of the real ale companies are now doing Belgian style beer glasses to complement the beer.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X