• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What was the outcome? Don't start fires?
    • Sound Fire Alarm
    • Run away
    • Don't use lifts
    • Don't use water based extinguishers on elektrickery

That's my list.

HTH.

Comment

Just found this:

Extinghuisher Types

Love the bit about class D fires.

Run away really really fast for those.

And for heating acetylene cylinders.

On which possibly explosive note:

Byeeee

Comment

Evening all

Comment

Evening

Just discovered the washing machine leaks when doing the washing. As its not from the front or the rear I think its time to buy a new one.

Now need to convince my wife that we need to buy it sooner rather than later. She seems to want to wait for for it to electronically die and then purchase one in a hurry. I would prefer to replacement before I need to replace the floor boards due to damp.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all.

After my experience with the dead/dying freezer, I think you've got the right idea.

Buy a new one now.

P.S. It hasn't got a mouse's nest in it, has it?

P.P.S. That reminds me I haven't checked the washing machine that lives in the same shed as the freezer for mouse's nests.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

After my experience with the dead/dying freezer, I think you've got the right idea.

Buy a new one now.

P.S. It hasn't got a mouse's nest in it, has it?

P.P.S. That reminds me I haven't checked the washing machine that lives in the same shed as the freezer for mouse's nests.

I think you need a new cat.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Evening

Just discovered the washing machine leaks when doing the washing. As its not from the front or the rear I think its time to buy a new one.

Now need to convince my wife that we need to buy it sooner rather than later. She seems to want to wait for for it to electronically die and then purchase one in a hurry. I would prefer to replacement before I need to replace the floor boards due to damp.
                  Our machine leaks occasionally from the front. not sure if its the seal but I have warranty. Previously to this our machine leaked all over the kitchen and as a result the WHOLE kitchen needed sorting (or so I was lead to believe)

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Our machine leaks occasionally from the front. not sure if its the seal but I have warranty. Previously to this our machine leaked all over the kitchen and as a result the WHOLE kitchen needed sorting (or so I was lead to believe)

yes. I got this recently. Mrs BP splashed a few spots of hair dye on the paint in the bathroom. I could probably tippex over them. Now the whole house needs repainting.

Her sister's boyfriend is a decorator. When we go to a kinder hotel during autumn half term they are going to stay in our house. She is going round London. He is going to decorate!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I think you need a new cat.
                      Shows how dense I am, I had to shoo one of the herd out of there some time ago.

It never crossed my mind that he was hunting.

Comment

Working...
                      X