• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

But that's your money.

I'm busily spending someone else's money.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Yes.

But that's your money.

I'm busily spending someone else's money.

Yes, on a Macbook Air for me.

Comment

Really bored now.
        Despite having raised orders for £800 of electronic gubbins
        I think I'll order some more stuff tomorrow.

Comment

On which happy note it's time to say:

Byeeeee

Comment

Evenin' all
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

hamsterjam gig is a no go, feckers weren't even interested in interviewing me, despite getting an internal reference off one of the directors in their sister company.

It's probably yet another "must speak cloggy" put it in the fecking advert if that's what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I'm going to have to up sticks back to f***ing london
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                hamsterjam gig is a no go, feckers weren't even interested in interviewing me, despite getting an internal reference off one of the directors in their sister company.

It's probably yet another "must speak cloggy" put it in the fecking advert if that's what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I'm going to have to up sticks back to f***ing london
                Not great news but

1) its not for ever (imagine if it was permie)
                2) it will give you some cash and a new (or bigger) warchest.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Not great news but

1) its not for ever (imagine if it was permie)
                  2) it will give you some cash and a new (or bigger) warchest.
                  I don't need the cash ( well cash is always nice, but I have a pretty hefty war-chest), but don't want the CV gap.

This kinda screws up the last 10 months of getting to know people and I've just set up a Food and Wine event for expats.

It also makes it very difficult to get gigs in cloggers as I won't be able to interview at short notice.

6 months of weekly commuting and having no life is going to be a bitch.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Think of the money, think of the money.

Comment

Morning all

Despite my race last night(750m swim and 6km run) I still managed to cycle to work today(12 miles). Followed by a session in the gym).

Comment

Working...
                      X