• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Ah.

A month, then, of infinite tedium, followed by the tedium of Wimbledon, followed by the immense tedium of the olympics(tm).

I can feel coming on.
    With the exception of the Olympics and Wimbledon, WZS.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      With the exception of the Olympics and Wimbledon, WZS.
      So you just don't like football then? I'm not particularly bothered about the Olympics, I'll watch the men's 100m but apart from that I'm not fussed. I'll be going along to Wimbledon at least once this year, maybe a couple of times. Got centre court tickets last year so I'll be trying for the same this year.

Comment

I'd have mentioned cricket as well, except it's not going to stop raining before November.

Comment

I'd have mentioned cricket as well, except it's not going to stop raining before November.
          Is there anything you enjoy apart from throwing polystyrene rocks about the place?

Comment

Not a lot.

Comment

I think I am going to literally in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I think I am going to literally in a while.
                I think I'd go home before you do.

Permie benefit & all that.

Comment

I think I'd go home before you do.

Permie benefit & all that.
                  I am permie too. But only 2 weeks into new job. If I was at old job I would not have come in today.

The only advantage of coming in is the satisfaction of infecting everyone.

Comment

Bye everyone
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Byeeeee

Another weekend looms.

Comment

Working...
                      X