• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Trying to motivate myself into doing some myco admin and sorting out a version of my CV to be sent for translation.
    Nope, have not succeeded in motivating myself.

But I have lost the will to live again

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Morning norrahe

Is it time to go home yet? I miss the weekend...

Still, at least you didn't put lightener in your hair yesterday and awoke this morning looking like a German Pr0nstar. The office was most amused...!
      Ja! Ja! Ja!

etc.

One feels quite nostalgic for the days when "Ya! Ya! Ya!" was confined to western movies & tv programmes.

Comment

Enough of this, I should be hacking my WAV to Intel Hex program.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          Morning norrahe

Is it time to go home yet? I miss the weekend...

Still, at least you didn't put lightener in your hair yesterday and awoke this morning looking like a German Pr0nstar. The office was most amused...!
          Lightener - no comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Enough of this, I should be hacking my WAV to Intel Hex program.

Whatever rocks your boat I suppose
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Whatever rocks your boat I suppose
              That's the purple haired ladies
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Wahey!

The sun has gone in!

But it's still registering as 24c in the house

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  That's the purple haired ladies
                  We have one of those in the village. although my wife says it's called a "Blue Rinse". and apparently dates back to the 60's. I think the smurf women is a lot older than that
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Wahey!

The sun has gone in!

But it's still registering as 24c in the house
                    A balmy 23c here according to the weather app on my phone. Not looking forward to the trip back to the flat tonight lugging my bag.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      A balmy 23c here according to the weather app on my phone. Not looking forward to the trip back to the flat tonight lugging my bag.
                      My weather app is claiming it is 16c

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X