• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New holes drilled out so that the bolts for the gates can go into them - when it rains too much, they silt up and the bolts don't go in far enough to padlock shut.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

New company sign put up outside the front of the house - Welsh slate this time rather than wood, so that should last a bit longer.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Need to take the dishwasher out this afternoon ready for the new one arriving tomorrow (7am to 7pm delivery slot )
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

In clients London office now.
          Chap I came to meet is not in
          Staying at the Best Western Victoria Palace. Not sure what it's like, best I could do at short notice.
          Hotels near Westminster/St James seem to be booked solid this week

On the plus side, Gillette were giving away free samples at paddington and the pretty young lady gave me a shed load. probably because everybody was walking past her
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            In clients London office now.
            Chap I came to meet is not in
            Staying at the Best Western Victoria Palace. Not sure what it's like, best I could do at short notice.
            Hotels near Westminster/St James seem to be booked solid this week

On the plus side, Gillette were giving away free samples at paddington and the pretty young lady gave me a shed load. probably because everybody was walking past her
            I've stayed in worse hotels than Best Western. Would have been better to have stayed in Travelodge though.

Thanks for getting the Gilletee Samples for me.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Afternoon all

Getting settled into the flat in London. Had forgotten how nice Hampton Court was. Patio doors open, sun shining, birds singing. May go for a wander along the river later.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                I've stayed in worse hotels than Best Western. Would have been better to have stayed in Travelodge though.

Thanks for getting the Gilletee Samples for me.
                You needed the deodorant

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                  My usual haunts are;

Rubens at the Palace
                  Crown Paza (St James)
                  Hilton Westminster
                  St Ermins
                  Dolphin Apartments

Never tried the Travelodge as I don't usually stay in them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    New company sign put up outside the front of the house - Welsh slate this time rather than wood, so that should last a bit longer.
                    I never put one of those up.

No one ever mentioned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      You needed the deodorant
                      Yeah... only to sell it to the Indian Black market.
                      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
                      X