• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you?

Hopefully Krispy Kreme will send down some of their models. The ones who live on just Krispy Kremes.....
    I am ok, got a slight sniffle, but I'm sure I'll get over it. Hope you had a great weekend.

Sadly, Krispy Kreme didn't ask me to model for them.

Also, I won't be the first in the queue to get a year's worth of Krispy Kremes.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      I am ok, got a slight sniffle, but I'm sure I'll get over it. Hope you had a great weekend.

Sadly, Krispy Kreme didn't ask me to model for them.

Also, I won't be the first in the queue to get a year's worth of Krispy Kremes.
      I would have thought that High Wycombe was the type of place where there is a waitrose (no tesco or sainsburys). no mcdonalds. the only chain restaurant to be a pizza express. i.e. KK would not get a look in.

Comment

Morning

Comment

I would have thought that High Wycombe was the type of place where there is a waitrose (no tesco or sainsburys). no mcdonalds. the only chain restaurant to be a pizza express. i.e. KK would not get a look in.
          High Wycombe is not that posh. It has a Morrisons, Tesco's and Sainsburys in close proximity. Asda is a bus journey away. I think there's an Ask Pizza place and a Pizza Express, but not 100% sure.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Morning all

Meeting in Reading this afternoon
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

How are you? NIce weekend?

Will he be coming out today?
              Too early to say. Consultant doesn't do the rounds until mid-day.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

There, that didn't take long.

The lady student has just given me plans for her exhibition piece.

Which has about 15 million leds in it.

Should keep me busy for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Bored.

Now.

There, that didn't take long.

The lady student has just given me plans for her exhibition piece.

Which has about 15 million leds in it.

Should keep me busy for a while.
                  Keep
                  Calm
                  And
                  Hit
                  Delete

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                      High Wycombe is not that posh. It has a Morrisons, Tesco's and Sainsburys in close proximity. Asda is a bus journey away. I think there's an Ask Pizza place and a Pizza Express, but not 100% sure.
                      Wycombe is too big to be posh. Surrounding smaller / posher towns (marlow, beaconsfield, amersham) have a waitrose but Wycombe doesn't have one. It does however have the first out of town John Lewis.

Bonus points for guessing where senior management lived when they looked for a location
                      Last edited by eek; 30 April 2012, 08:51.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X